preparing TO LAUNCH A CHANGE INITIATIVE OR PILOT PROGRAM?
Seeking to bring together stakeholders to imagine strategic possibilities?
Is your organization in need of "getting unstuck"?
struggling to NAVIGATe internal NEGOTIATIONS AND POWER dynamics?
Whether you are interested in a one-time session or working together through a series of facilitated conversations, Elizabeth can help you and your organization strategically navigate critical moments, imagine and launch new initiatives, and bring together stakeholders across disciplinary, organizational, and cultural silos.
Elizabeth has led and facilitated meetings among:
* Entrepreneurs, business leaders, government officials, and creatives to kickstart a creative city initiative for Jackson, Wyoming
* Upper-level management and staff to reinvent business processes
* President, Deans, Faculty, and Staff to launch a creative campus initiative
* Non-profit leaders, staff, and board of directors for strategic planning
* Arts and engineering deans and faculty to launch an arts and engineering initiative
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Please send an email to Elizabeth using the button, or via her email: email@example.com