TEST YOUR INNOVATIVE LEADERSHIP IQ
HOW WELL CAN YOUR NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS:
- Invent and imagine across disciplinary and cultural boundaries?
- Engage others in their ideas and stories using an array of media?
- Manage ambiguity arising in the collective creative process?
- Navigate challenges to expertise and control?
- Overcome resistance to change?
- Integrate strategic design thinking into their work?
Check out Elizabeth's TedX talk: re-Design Higher Ed for Creative Fluency
Learn more about redesigning higher education to develop creative fluency:
Women and leadership: The benefits of mothers employed outside the home
In my latest research across 24 countries, we find that employed moms simultaneously enhance adult daughters’ employment outcomes and adult sons’ domestic outcomes, ultimately reducing gender inequality in both realms.
Read the white paper: Mum's the Word